Dwen and I have decided to take a little 4 day trip to San Francisco for our upcoming anniversary in March! I am very excited because I have never been to California before. We plan on visiting Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf and take a city tour on a trolley...my BIL use to live there and he was giving us the low down on the best places to eat and hidden treasures of this great city!!
3 comments:
If you like garlic, you have to try the Stinking Rose restaurant. FABULOUS.
I am jealous!
I love San Francisco! I went for the first time in Nov 07. Have fun! I didn't eat at the Stinking Rose, but everyone was raving about it. V and I ate at this place in Chinatown...Empress of China or something and we LOVED it!
I'm so excited for you! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. Oh! You could go a little ways south to San Jose and go to the Winchester Mystery House! It's supposed to be haunted, cool!
Post a Comment