I think your Mii could kick my ass! Have you imported any Miis yet? Kai has some that look like Ozzy, Darth, the South Park gang...they're funny looking!
OK, I'm afraid of your Mii. You definitely look soooo much better (and nicer too) in your regular pics. I want one so I can try the Dance, Dance thing. Jessie is going to let me borrow hers and I will probably break a leg or an arm or something. Congratulations.
4 comments:
(pout) I want a Wii, too!
I think your Mii could kick my ass! Have you imported any Miis yet? Kai has some that look like Ozzy, Darth, the South Park gang...they're funny looking!
OK, I'm afraid of your Mii. You definitely look soooo much better (and nicer too) in your regular pics. I want one so I can try the Dance, Dance thing. Jessie is going to let me borrow hers and I will probably break a leg or an arm or something. Congratulations.
lol...we are still behind the times and do not own a wii so take comfort in knowing that you were not the last one to reach that goal!
Post a Comment