Sunday, June 28, 2009

July is coming....

July is my birth month....my brother David's, birthday is 2 days before mine, and my niece Tonya, is 2 days before his. Tate turns 5, and summer will be coming at us, FULL BLAST! July is the biggest birthday month of my family...with September a close second. As far as I'm concerned....we can skip it! Really, I don't mind skipping it. I am ready for bon fires, fall foliage and the smells of Autumn! Whose with me?

3 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

You know I am!!! Bring on fall!

Other than I don't have to work in july and july is our family's biggest birth month, too.

Have a good Monday!

Amy said...

I am SO with you!

~Kristen~ said...

Count me as another dying for fall to get here!!! I have already had it with the humidity and we haven't even gotten the worst of it yet!!!

backgrounds