I am thinking...why am I hungry?
I am thankful for...my darling husband!
From the kitchen...there is silence...until I hit it!
I am wearing...p.j.'s...nice and comfy!
I am creating...photos in Photo Shop!
I am going...go to sleep soon!
I am reading...the lastest Gooseberry Patch catalog...so many things I want!
I am hoping...for cooler days!
I am hearing...Huey Lewis singing his head off..."Heart of Rock & Roll"
Around the house...there are boxes in my girls room, all packed up and ready to leave...just don't have a date yet!
One of my favorite things...is to sleep in...but it don't happen anymore!
A few plans for the rest of the week: gonna try to cook everyday, and watch Lucas
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I am thankful for...my darling husband!
From the kitchen...there is silence...until I hit it!
I am wearing...p.j.'s...nice and comfy!
I am creating...photos in Photo Shop!
I am going...go to sleep soon!
I am reading...the lastest Gooseberry Patch catalog...so many things I want!
I am hoping...for cooler days!
I am hearing...Huey Lewis singing his head off..."Heart of Rock & Roll"
Around the house...there are boxes in my girls room, all packed up and ready to leave...just don't have a date yet!
One of my favorite things...is to sleep in...but it don't happen anymore!
A few plans for the rest of the week: gonna try to cook everyday, and watch Lucas
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My Amigas and me....Jocelyn, Moi and Re...going to dinner for my birthday!
1 comment:
Your day sounds off to a lovely start.
Post a Comment