I had a post earlier about the baby bunny.
This is a post about a sweet baby robin.
This is a post about a sweet baby robin.
He was sitting on my watering can, just a singin'!
Well, it was more like chirpin'...even
Well, it was more like chirpin'...even
croakin', but he looked good up there and he
was loud and proud. I took many pictures....
was loud and proud. I took many pictures....
Then my dogs figured out I was snapping photos of
something and headed out the dog door at warp speed.
Lil robin could fly but not super well....he kind of hoovered about 2
feet over the ground. Ran out of steam once over by the fence line.
There was no way he was going up a 6 foot fence after going
something and headed out the dog door at warp speed.
Lil robin could fly but not super well....he kind of hoovered about 2
feet over the ground. Ran out of steam once over by the fence line.
There was no way he was going up a 6 foot fence after going
cross the length of the yard. Cooper was sniffin' around
and Sara and I was trying like crazy to get him to come inside
to get a treat. He found lil robin and the flappin' and flutterin'
began...Coop got a tiny bit of feather...but was interrupted by us.
We got the dog back inside.
and Sara and I was trying like crazy to get him to come inside
to get a treat. He found lil robin and the flappin' and flutterin'
began...Coop got a tiny bit of feather...but was interrupted by us.
We got the dog back inside.
Lil robin was ok....Dwen and Sara checked to make sure he
wasn't bleeding...and he was able to rest a spell before
making the flight up to the top of the fence where
wasn't bleeding...and he was able to rest a spell before
making the flight up to the top of the fence where
he stayed a while and sang another song!



1 comment:
Aaaawww! I'm glad you were able to save him! It wouldn't have stood a chance at our house either...with 7 cats & all.
Post a Comment