Wednesday, June 2, 2010

'T' is for Tate (what else?)

I am participating in Alphabet-Thursday with Jenny!

I'm sure you've all heard me talk about my dogs...Franky was my original baby, then we got Tate. Little man Tate to be exact. He turns 6 at the end of July. Tate terrorized Franky when he was a pup. Franky was a good big brother and took it. When Franky passed, Tate was so sad. I had never seen a dog weep before...and Tate had real tears for days. We had to get him a friend...so we got Cooper. Tate a/k/a Tater is the sweetest, most loveable dog ever. He gets terrorized by Cooper now....it has come full circle.
(I LOVE THESE DOGS!)

(Tate as a baby)
 
(Tate now-He's a big boy!)
(Tate with Franky)
(Tate & Cooper)

17 comments:

Jo said...

all three of them are adorable looking ... i just want to pick them up and hug them!

Annesphamily said...

This is was a beautiful and sentimental post! I sure liked seeing your pooches! My daughter lost her little dog last week and I know the sadness you feel! My big cat is mourning the loss of his friend Tink! Very terrific post! Thanks for sharing and please come join me soon! Anne

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I really love those dogs. I wish I had one instead of my cat.

H said...

Lovely dogs. They look like they would be fun of fun.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Tate is Tremendous! I'm a pooch lover!

laterg8r said...

my girls love your puppies, so cute :D

Mardell said...

Aaaaw, so sweet! I wish I could meet them in real life. Can I say, "aaaawwww" again? :o)

Viki said...

How cute your dogs are. I love the name Tate for a dog. Very cute.

Jenny said...

Tate is a sweet little feller!

I loved this happy little stop on my journey through Alphabe-Thursday's Letter "T"!

It was terrific!

A+

nono said...

Too cute. Sending Tate a big hello.

A 2 Z said...

Hi Carol.

Your dogs are so lovable. I'm also looking into getting a pet. My kids are older and I need something to baby perhaps. I'm not sure where this urge is coming from. Anyhow, I hope you find a minute to join me and other bloggers for a Tea Party at my blog. We are all waiting for you!

Anne-Marie

A 2 Z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Sweet doggies!
Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes,
Anna

Anna's Ts

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Tate is terrific!

Unknown said...

i'm in love with wiener dogs..they melt my heart. i believe tate weeped...

jeff campbell said...

Tate is the cutest wiener dog I have ever seen...wonderful post...peace and blessings

Unknown said...

tate the weiner dog is pretty cute....

backgrounds