Thursday, April 28, 2011

B is for babies

We are awaiting a baby...she is to make her big entrance the first week of May but Luke and I would love for her to come a little early! Luke is gonna have a lil sister. Since I don't have pictures of her to post (yet). I thought I would share pictures of my daughters babies....oh, you didn't know....about my 3 new grand kids???

She and Zack found a nest of baby squirrels....and if you visit my blog often, you know I love the squirrels! They have been feeding them via a bottle with puppy formula. They are bigger now...these were taken a few weeks ago.



Too cute for words....at least to me! Come join the fun at Jenny's for Alphabe-Thursday's!!

17 comments:

Judie said...

They are just adorable! I wonder what happened to the mother.

Carol said...

They were in a cabinet in Zack's grandparents garage...Zack & Sara brought the cabinet home, not realizing they were in there. Sad but at least they decided to take care of them...there is also a local OWL program (Operation Wildlife) they can take them too if they can't handle caring for them.

Vicki/Jake said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Baby anythings are just CUTE! Hope they do ok.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh my gosh....too cute!!! We never see baby squirrels...just lots of adults. These are precious!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
They are so cute and tiny! Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/04/alphabe-thursday.html

Monica said...

Oh my gosh, Carol! Those are the cutest babies EVER!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

We have about a million baby chipmunks running all over the stone wall in the front of my house.

They actually have been getting in the house lately which leads to all kinds of shenanigans with brooms and such, but they are so so cute!

Anonymous said...

They are precious! What cuties!

ellen b. said...

Whoa! I've never seen baby squirrels or a squirrels nest before. I've also never seen a baby crow...
Great photos!

Gina said...

Just found your blog thru Ms Jenny's Alphabet Thursday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics of "The Boys"! I'm sure you would like to see my Daisy - check her out on my blog, she has her own album :) We think she's the greatest little weiner dog on earth!
Gina
http://ginakay.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Ok, I have to admit that baby squirrels are cute but I swear... the older they get the more sinister they get! LOL Stop in & read B is for Balkanized

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea what they were at first. What will you do with them once they are adults? OK just read about Operation Wildlife. Good luck!
Dana

Jen said...

How sweet...we have families of squirrels all over our yard. They keep their babies far away from us...way up in the trees. Smart momas!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wow! I had never seen a baby squirrel before! How cute they are!

Blessings & Aloha!

Jenny said...

We rarely see them here. I know the Reds would love to see them, though. Julia would be all attentive and sweet and worried about them.

I bet Luke is loving the whole thing.

Thanks for a sweet link to Alphabe-Thursday's leter 'B'.

You're da bomb!

A+

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute....

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute....

backgrounds