A picture of your favorite food:
It's no secret! I have been having a love affair with food for a very
long time...I have the large behind to prove it.
long time...I have the large behind to prove it.
When I was a kid, my Momma cooked more out of necessity than
for pleasure. She had a lot of mouths to feed.
for pleasure. She had a lot of mouths to feed.
I don't have memories of baking cookies or cakes with her.
We always got a birthday cake and such but I don't remember
her baking. When Sara was about 2, I went to our local votech school
and took cake decorating courses. I was a baker from then on, making all my families cakes. I did this for like 10 years. I work briefly in a bakery at the local store, several years ago...
Needless to say, I don't bake much anymore. (Except around Christmas) Unless it is for someone special.
Like Luke. =)
her baking. When Sara was about 2, I went to our local votech school
and took cake decorating courses. I was a baker from then on, making all my families cakes. I did this for like 10 years. I work briefly in a bakery at the local store, several years ago...
Needless to say, I don't bake much anymore. (Except around Christmas) Unless it is for someone special.
Like Luke. =)
It's hard to pick my favorite food....but 'sugar' is high on the list!!!

4 comments:
hmmmm....how will I EVER choose my favorite???? Okay my friend...I will try, maybe it will even force me to get back to blogging on a regular basis...lol..talk about the carrot in front of the horse :)
Is this one photo per week? And how do you want them?
I also want everyone to know.....I want to THANK YOU for one of the most beautiful Mother's Day cards ever. It truly made my day when I opened the mail that afternoon. I will never understand how you do it ALL and with so much TALENT!
You are the best my dear friend. I love you!!!
You're very welcome!! Such nice words too! (Blushing)! I don't know how YOU do it....you're AMAZING! I just took the 30 day photo challenge that everyone is posting on FB and decided to do it weekly....on the blog BUT you need to visit AOH (the other one)...we got some stuff happening there you WILL want to get into! ;) Have a great Memorial day weekend! I love you too, my sista!
Thanks girl!! I'm headed over there as soon as I get home.
Hey we are having another Hog Roast around the 4th! Hope you can come again this year. I'll get you details.
I'm with you. Sugar is da' bomb.
Hope your Memorial day weekend is going wonderfully!
Post a Comment