Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blog hop

The Challenge: Autumn Textiles
Join the fun at Papertrey Ink!
Products used:
PTI Argyle stamp set and the 
      sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies
Ink: PTI- Kraft and Fine Linen
       SU Chocolate Chip
SU embossing folder-Square lattice


9 comments:

Geri said...

Love that flower...pretty card!!

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful card. The more I see of the argyle stamp set, the more I think I need it:) Your flower is perfect too!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Beautiful card, Carol. Love your flower and background

Tracey McNeely said...

That flower is beautiful Carol. Lovely card.

Jeanne said...

Love the pattern with the texture of flower.

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty! I love that gorgeous flower layered over the stamped background!

tonyamaries said...

Beautiful card! Love the background and that flower is fab!

Rhonda said...

Love these colors in the argyle.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. Like the argyle and the fancy flower.

backgrounds