Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baseball game

D & I had tickets to the Royals game tonight and invited Rita & Dave along! It was a nice evening. Now, I will tell you early on here that I am NOT a baseball fan. By the 3rd inning...I'm ready to go. No amount of baseball food is gonna hold my attention past the 3rd inning. With Rita there, it was better, we clapped when we were suppose to clap, yelled when we were suppose to yell! Then I discovered a tattooed honey...on the other team. Well, lucky for me...I had my camera!!!! We were playing the Diamondbacks...and he played third base...where, we so happened to have seats! Lucky me! My husband is a good sport...he really is...and he doesn't give me a hard time when I'm being foolish.....he was probably thankful I wasn't complaining! LOL So, this is how I spent my evening:
Now, don't get the wrong idea...he is just a good lookin' fella! Here is the rest of my pictures!

Re & me
Slugger
Dwen & DaveOne of many signs

Re caught a t-shirt!Way to go sisita!

4 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

The tattooed honey!!! I love it!!! We are so alike....that, and probably several beers, is the ONLY things that could hold my interest at a baseball game!!! :-)

Jenny said...

Go Phoenix. NOW DO YOU WANT TO COME VISIT?

Carol said...

HAHA! I want to come visit without the tattooed honey, but that sweetened the pot!!! {{Chuckle, chuckle!}} Normally, tattoos do nothing for me but he had one on his neck! I liked it...a lot! P.S. the Royals spanked him! { oooo, a spanking}} LOL (What is wrong with me???)

Terri Steffes said...

We are seeing the Royals in July!

backgrounds