Sunday, November 8, 2009

Drag Queens

I love them! I*LOVE*THEM! Anyone who can squeeze into those gowns, walk on those heels and make feather boas look glamorous....gets all my love! We had a great time on Friday night at Loreal's birthday party. I just love their names too.
This is LorealThis is Daisy (she is the one who is interested in doing Dwen's new movie)Loreal againDaisy again...she sang live. Sounded like Bette Midler...very good!I don't remember any more of their names but I did give them my own names....this is Ginger (from Gilligan's Island)This is Miss Jackson and Scary Spice...
still...I have a lot of respect for these guys...er....I mean, gals!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Carol! I love living large through you Chick! You are so interesting and neat! Big hugs from AZ!

Carol said...

It that a nice way to say I'm a freak??? LOL

Amy said...

Hey...we love freaks! I thought you were going to the drag races...not a drag show!!! LOL :)

backgrounds