Adam's 1st soccer game! I'm done with you, Winter! Dwen's pharmacy took over my scrappin' area! I love him! The only kind of rabbits I like...paper ones! I drew this back in 98'. My everyday. I guess I collect birds..... Card makin' Sunday!
Hey chicka, Yes, I love your bunny pic too! I saw some really cute ceramic birds at the Dollar Tree yesterday. I was tempted to purchase a few. You should check 'em out.
4 comments:
Love the pics girl!!! Your drawing is fabulous!
I hope Dwen is feeling better. All those meds look freaky!
Is that your little Luke?! Too cuuute!!! :-)
Love the pics! I agree, that drawing is wonderful!!
Love the pictures.
Except for the Dwen one.
I'm sorry about that and sad for you.
Prayers continue!
Hey chicka,
Yes, I love your bunny pic too! I saw some really cute ceramic birds at the Dollar Tree yesterday. I was tempted to purchase a few. You should check 'em out.
Poor Dwen! Prayers continue for you both.
xoxo
Post a Comment